5 popular on youtube India
5 popular on youtube India
Looking for some of the most popular YouTube channels in India? Look no further! Here are five of the most popular Indian channels on YouTube.
1. Voot: This channel is owned by the largest telecommunications company in India, Bharti Airtel. Voot offers a wide variety of content, including original programming, lifestyle content, and comedy sketches. The channel has over 1 million subscribers and over 300 million views.
2. Smosh: This channel is owned by two brothers who started making videos as part of a side project while they were attending college. Today, Smosh boasts over 1 billion views and more than 400 million subscribers across platforms, including YouTube and Facebook. The channel is known for its hilarious comedic sketches and video games reviews.
3. Viral Fever: Viral Fever is one of the oldest and most popular channels on YouTube in India. The channel focuses on creating viral videos that appeal to a large audience across different genres, including comedy, music videos, cooking tutorials, and tech tutorials. As of 2018, the channel has over 5 billion views and 350 million subscribers.
4. MythBusters: This channel is hosted by former TV hosts Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage (the creators of the Mythbusters TV show). In addition to hosting their own series, the duo also produces original content for MythBusters Ventures, which focuses on exploring new ways to test myths using technology and science. As of 2018, the channel has over 800 million
fastest 50 million views on youtube India
In 5 years, we have seen a massive surge in the popularity of YouTube. With over 1 trillion views, it is, without a doubt, one of the most popular video-sharing platforms on the internet. With so many people using YouTube, it is no surprise that there are some really great videos out there. In this article, we will be discussing the 5 most popular videos on YouTube India as of 2019.
1. “How to make an Indian Thali” – This video has amassed over 50 million views on YouTube India. It is a tutorial on how to make an authentic Indian thali meal.
2. “How to Draw an Elephant” – This video has garnered over 40 million views on YouTube India. It is a simple and easy-to-follow tutorial on how to draw an elephant.
3. “How to Make Samosas” – This video has amassed over 30 million views on YouTube India. It is a step-by-step guide on how to make samosas from scratch.
4.” How To Draw A Cat” – This video has garnered over 20 million views on YouTube India. It is a simple and easy-to-follow tutorial on how to draw a cat.
5.” How To Make crispy Chapati” – This video has amassed over 10 million views on YouTube India. It is a step-by-step guide on how to make crispy chapati bread from scratch.
India is a popular video-sharing country on YouTube, with over 50 million views.
This is due to the fact that India has a huge population, and a large portion of the population is online. In addition, Indian viewers are highly engaged with YouTube videos.
Indian YouTubers produce a wide variety of content, from music videos to comedy sketches to vlogs. There is something for everyone on YouTube in India.
The most popular YouTubers in India are PewDiePie, T-Series, and Allu Aravind. These channels have millions of subscribers and generate hundreds of millions of views per month.
India’s top five most popular channels all have over 1 million subscribers.
This is a huge accomplishment for India’s entertainment industry, which has been growing steadily in recent years.
The top five most popular channels in India are: T-Series (15 million), SET India (11.6 million), Zee TV (5.4 million), Colors TV (4.2 million), and Sony Entertainment Television (3.8 million).
These channels offer a variety of programming that appeals to a wide range of audiences, from children to adults.
The success of these channels demonstrates the growing popularity of Indian television around the world.
Some of India’s top earners on YouTube are vloggers, whose videos typically focus on lifestyle and fashion topics.
In recent years, India has seen a boom in digital content creators, with many YouTubers finding massive followings among the country’s huge online population. And vloggers are some of the most popular content creators on the platform, often racking up millions of views on their videos.
Many Indian vloggers produce videos about lifestyle and fashion topics, giving viewers a look into their glamorous lives. Some of the top Indian vloggers include Nisha Madhulika, who runs a cooking channel with over 5 million subscribers, and Kapil Sharma, who offers fashion and beauty tips to his over 4 million followers.
With such large audiences, it’s no surprise that these YouTubers are earning big bucks from their channels. In fact, some of India’s top earners on YouTube are vloggers, whose videos typically focus on lifestyle and fashion topics. So if you’re looking for some inspiration to start your own YouTube channel, take a cue from these successful Indian vloggers!
buy youtube views india
If you are looking to buy YouTube views in India, here are five popular platforms where you can do so:
1. Buy YouTube Views – This is the most common way of buying views on YouTube. You can find various companies that offer this service and the price will vary depending on the number of views you need.
2. Rent YouTube Views – If you are not sure if buying or renting will be more cost-effective for you, renting may be a better option. This will give you a set amount of views for a set period of time and you can always cancel the rental if you decide it’s not right for your business.
3. Buy YouTube Subscribers – If you want to increase your subscriber base on YouTube, buying subscribers may be a better option for you. This will cost you more than buying views but it will also result in a higher level of engagement from your viewers as they will feel like they are contributing to your success.
4. Invest in Sponsored Videos – Sponsored videos are becoming increasingly popular on YouTube and investing in one could be a very strategic move for your business. They can be expensive to produce but if done correctly, they could lead to an increase in traffic and conversions.
5. Pay for Google AdWords – AdWords is a paid search advertising platform that allows businesses to place ads on Google Search, Google Display Network (GDN) and other Google properties such as YouTube and Google Maps.