10 things you might not know about Indian YouTuber Priyanka
10 things you might not know about Indian YouTuber Priyanka
1. Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress and filmmaker. She first gained recognition for her role in the television series “Meri Patni Aur Woh” (2000–2002). After appearing in a number of small roles, she made her feature film debut in the 2003 romantic comedy-drama film “Lagaan”. Her subsequent films include the drama “Jab Tak Hai Jaan” (2007), the romance “Ek Tha Tiger” (2012), and the period drama “Bajirao Mastani” (2015).
2. Chopra has also ventured into music. She released her debut album, “Talaash”, in 2007. The album received positive reviews from critics and was a commercial success; it peaked at number two on the UK Albums Chart and was certified platinum by the British Phonographic Industry. Her second album, “Jazz”, was released in 2013 and likewise received favorable reviews from critics. It reached number three on the UK Albums Chart and was certified gold by the BPI. Chopra’s third album, “Electric Blue”, was released in 2018 and debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart; it became her first album to be certified platinum by the BPI.
3. In 2014, she starred as Padmavati in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s historical epic film adaptation of Rajput queen Padmavati. The film met with controversy after allegations were made
cricket west indies youtube
1. Priyanka was born and raised in Mumbai, India.
2. She is a cricket lover and started playing the sport at an early age.
3. Priyanka’s first YouTube channel, “Priyanka Chopra Cricket”, which she started in 2009, quickly became one of India’s most popular cricket channels with over 2 million subscribers.
4. Her second channel, “The Chopra Files”, which she started in 2013, is also popular and has over 1 million subscribers.
5. Priyanka has become well known for her cricket commentary and has appeared on many Indian television programs, including the show “Chak De! India”.
6. In December 2017, Priyanka released her first book, “How To Be A Better YouTuber: A Guide To Success”.
7. In 2019, Priyanka launched her own cricketing tournament called the “Priyanka Chopra Cricket Stars Invitational” which features some of India’s best cricketers.
8. In January 2019, Priyanka was announced as one of the ambassadors for the ICC Women’s World Twenty20 tournament to be held in England in 2020.
9. Priyanka has also been involved in a number of philanthropic projects, including supporting The Shepherd’s Project and participating in fundraisers for breast cancer awareness organizations like Breakthrough Breast Cancer and Pink Ribbon India.
10. In March 2019,
best youtube channel in India
1. Priyanka Chopra is one of the most popular Indian YouTubers with over 15 million subscribers. She has made a name for herself by creating content that is both entertaining and educational, such as her cooking show Simply Veg and her series on India’s history, The Legacy.
2. One of the things that makes Priyanka so popular is her ability to connect with her viewers on a personal level. She often responds to viewer questions and comments, and she also creates regular vlogs in which she shares advice or talks about current events.
3. Priyanka has also been involved in promoting other Indian YouTubers, hosting workshops for them, and appearing in their videos. This network of supportive YouTubers has helped to make Indian YouTube a powerful platform for creativity and entrepreneurship.
4. Priyanka has had some high-profile collaborations – she worked with fashion brand Nike on a series called Just Do It, starred in an ad campaign for Pepsi and appeared in an episode of the hit show The Big Bang Theory.
5. Priyanka’s popularity has also led to appearances in mainstream media – she was one of the presenters at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards India, and she has also been featured on shows such as The Late Late Show with James Corden and 60 Minutes Australia.
6. Priyanka is currently working on a new TV series called Bling City
Priyanka is one of the most popular Indian YouTubers with over 7 million subscribers.
Priyanka is best known for her comedy and vlogging videos. She has been making videos for over 5 years and her channel has something for everyone. From hilarious skits to beauty tips, Priyanka’s channel is a must-watch for anyone looking for a good laugh or some useful information.
Priyanka is also very active on other social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. On these platforms, she often shares behind-the-scenes photos and videos of her YouTube shoots as well as personal snippets from her life. This allows her fans to get to know her even better and creates a sense of closeness between them.
All in all, Priyanka is a talented YouTuber who always puts out quality content. If you haven’t subscribed to her channel yet, what are you waiting for?
She has released a number of successful videos, including gaming videos, beauty tutorials, and food reviews.
Since starting her YouTube channel in 2016, Emma has amassed over 1.3 million subscribers and over 130 million views on her videos. She has released a number of successful videos, including gaming videos, beauty tutorials, and food reviews.
In addition to her YouTube success, Emma has also become a popular social media influencer, with over 2 million followers on Instagram. She frequently posts photos and videos of herself enjoying various activities, such as traveling, cooking, and spending time with friends and family.
Thanks to her popularity on both YouTube and Instagram, Emma has been able to secure sponsorships and endorsement deals with some major brands. She has also released her own line of merchandise, which includes clothing, accessories, and home decor items.
Priyanka has also made appearances on popular Indian TV shows, including Comedy Nights With Kapil and The Great Indian Laughter Show.
In addition to her work in film and television, Priyanka is also a successful singer. She has released several albums in both Hindi and English, and her songs have been featured in popular Bollywood films.
Priyanka is a talented actress with a bright future ahead of her. She has already accomplished much in her career, and there is no doubt that she will continue to be a force to be reckoned with in the entertainment industry.
In 2017, Priyanka was awarded the prestigious YouTube Red Creator Award for her contributions to the YouTube community.
Priyanka is a popular YouTuber known for her beauty, fashion, and lifestyle videos. She has over 2 million subscribers on her channel and is one of the top 100 most subscribed Indian channels.
In 2017, Priyanka was awarded the prestigious YouTube Red Creator Award for her contributions to the YouTube community. The award recognizes content creators who produce original, engaging, and entertaining videos that inspire people around the world.
As a successful YouTuber, Priyanka has been able to use her platform to connect with her fans and build a personal brand. She is an inspiration to aspiring content creators and shows that it is possible to achieve success through hard work and dedication.
Priyanka currently lives in Mumbai with her husband and two children.
Priyanka was born and raised in Mumbai, India. She completed her schooling at St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai, and graduated with a degree in Economics from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. After working for a few years in the corporate sector, she decided to pursue her passion for writing and joined a publishing house as an editor. She has been working as a freelance writer for the past few years.
Priyanka is married to Rajesh Sharma and they have two children – Aarav (8) and Advaita (5). In her spare time, she likes to read, travel, and spend time with her family.
best Indian web series youtube
1. Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress and singer who has accumulated over 200 million YouTube subscribers and over 57 million Twitter followers.
2. Viral Hits is a web series created by the YouTube channel Smosh, which features YouTube stars such as PewDiePie, Jenna Marbles, and Markiplier playing various video games together.
3. TikTok is a mobile app owned by Facebook that allows users to create short videos with musical accompaniment.
4. The Crazy Indian Guy is a web series created by the YouTube channel The Comedy Channel in which comedian Aakash Singh (also known as The Crazy Indian Guy) travels around India answering random questions from locals.
5. Epic Rap Battles of History is a web series created by the YouTube channel Epic Rap Battles of History, which features historical figures battling each other in rap battles.
6. Yu-Gi-Oh! is a Japanese manga and anime franchise that has been adapted into numerous video games over the years.
7. Baahubali: The Lost Legend is an Indian-made epic film directed by S. S. Rajamouli and produced by Raksha Kumar, Prasad Devineni, and Dharanidhar Subramanian, released in 2018 to critical acclaim.
8. Unsolved Mysteries of India is a documentary television series produced by the British television network ITV that aired between 1988 and 1998 and covered various unsolved mysteries from throughout India.