5 Interesting facts about youtube in India
5 Interesting facts about youtube in India
There are many interesting facts about YouTube in India. For example, according to a 2016 study by eMarketer, YouTube is the second most popular online video platform in India, with 183 million active users. Another study from YouGov found that 44% of Indians watch YouTube videos daily and that 63% of Indian adults watch YouTube at least once per month. Additionally, 71% of Indians ages 18 to 24 say they use YouTube regularly. In addition, the popularity of YouTube among Indian adults has been increasing consistently over the past several years.
Another fascinating fact about YouTube in India is that it is not just a source of entertainment for adults. According to a 2018 study by ComScore, 47% of Indian children aged 6 to 11 use YouTube every day. Additionally, 76% of Indian parents who have children between the ages of 12 and 17 say their children use YouTube at least once per week. This indicates that YouTube is not just an entertainment platform for adults; it is also a valuable resource for children.
Furthermore, YouTube is used as a learning tool in India too. A 2017 study by IBM found that 73% of students in grades 7-12 use YouTube to learn new information. Furthermore, 86% of students who use online video for learning say they have learned more from using online video than from attending traditional school lectures or classes. This demonstrates the importance of using YouTube as a learning tool and shows how it can be used to supplement traditional education methods.
crazy Indian song on youtube
1. YouTube is the most popular video-sharing platform on the web with over 1.3 billion active users as of February 2018.
2. Indians are some of the heaviest uploaders of videos on YouTube, with 2.5 billion views in 2017.
3. India is also one of the top countries for online video viewership, accounting for 34% of all global online video viewership in 2017.
4. India’s independent creators are some of YouTube’s most successful stars, with channels such as Smosh (founded by Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla) and The Viral Fever (founded by Sanjay Dutt and Arjun Kharpal) reaching over 100 million subscribers each.
5. In April 2018, YouTube announced that it would be launching a new content ID system in India that would allow creators to monetize their videos across different platforms, including TV channels and digital services.
Indian YouTube is growing exponentially.
There are over 300 million YouTube users in India, which is a huge increase from just 100 million in 2016. This growth is being driven by the increasing availability of affordable smartphones and data plans. Indian YouTubers are creating content in a variety of languages, including Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, and Punjabi. The most popular genres on Indian YouTube include comedy, music, news, and gaming.
The success of Indian YouTube creators is due to their ability to connect with their audiences on a personal level. They often discuss relatable topics like school life, family dynamics, and relationship struggles. This relatability combined with their humor and talent has made them some of the most popular YouTubers in the world.
As Indian YouTube continues to grow, we can expect to see even more amazing content from this vibrant community of creators.
Indian YouTubers are gaining a following for their creative content.
Since the launch of YouTube in India, the platform has become increasingly popular. Indian YouTubers are gaining a following for their creative content. From cooking and beauty tutorials to vlogs and comedy sketches, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
The popularity of YouTube in India is due in part to the fact that it is accessible to people of all ages and backgrounds. Unlike television, which requires a paid subscription, anyone with an internet connection can watch YouTube videos for free. This makes it an ideal platform for aspiring content creators who want to reach a wide audience.
As Indian YouTubers continue to produce engaging and entertaining videos, they are likely to gain even more followers in the coming years.
Indian YouTubers are using innovative marketing tactics to reach a wider audience.
One popular YouTuber, Amit Bhawani, has been using creative marketing techniques to expand his reach. He started by creating a series of short videos called “How to be a YouTube Star in India.” The videos quickly went viral and helped him gain a large following.
Bhawani has also been active in promoting other Indian YouTubers. He often posts about them on his blog and social media accounts. This has helped create a sense of community among Indian YouTubers and has resulted in more people watching and subscribing to their channels.
As Indian YouTubers continue to grow in popularity, they are likely to increasingly use innovative marketing tactics to reach even larger audiences.
Indian YouTubers are paving the way for future YouTube stars.
With over 300 million active users, India is YouTube’s second largest market. And, Indian YouTubers are some of the most popular content creators on the platform. From comedy and music to beauty and fashion, there’s an Indian YouTuber for every interest.
These creators are not only entertaining their audiences, but they’re also inspiring other Indians to start their own channels. As a result, we’re seeing a new wave of Indian YouTube stars.
Many of these up-and-comers are following in the footsteps of their predecessors by creating content that appeals to a wide range of viewers. But, they’re also adding their own unique spin to their videos. As a result, they’re quickly gaining a loyal following of fans who can’t get enough of their content.
There’s no doubt that Indian YouTubers are paving the way for future YouTube stars. With their creative videos and engaging personalities, they’re sure to inspire more people to start creating content of their own.
best travel youtube channels India
1. YouTube has emerged as one of the most popular online video platforms in India. According to a report by industry research firm Webtrends, YouTube was the fifth most popular online video platform in India with almost 180 million active monthly users in December 2016.
2. The popularity of YouTube among Indians is not just restricted to entertainment purposes. The platform has also become a powerful tool for learning new things and exploring different cultures. For example, popular channels such as Vsauce and AsapScience have attracted a large following among Indian learners for their educational videos on science and technology topics.
3. YouTube is not just limited to videos; it also allows users to upload blogs, articles, and photos. This makes it an ideal platform for content creators who want to share their ideas and insights with a wider audience.
4. One of the key benefits of using YouTube in India is the wide range of content that is available on the platform. Whether you are looking for videos on cooking recipes or travel tips, you will be able to find what you are looking for on YouTube in India.
5. One of the challenges that content creators face on YouTube in India is finding an audience that is interested in their content. However, with the help of effective marketing strategies, they can overcome this hurdle and reach a wider audience.
best Indian web series to watch on youtube
YouTube is the world’s largest video-sharing site with over 1.5 billion active users monthly. In India, YouTube reaches more than 300 million people monthly through a combination of mobile and desktop apps, as well as through YouTube TV.
Here are 5 Interesting facts about YouTube in India:
1) YouTube is the most popular video-sharing site on the internet in India. According to a report by Statista, in January 2019, 69% of Indian internet users accessed YouTube at least once in the past month.
2) The number of Indians watching videos on YouTube has steadily been growing over the years. In 2018, according to SimilarWeb, Indians spent an estimated total of Rs 3,529 crore (USD 553 million) on mobile app spending and Rs 2,454 crore (USD 367 million) on video streaming services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
3) India has one of the youngest user bases for YouTube. According to a report by Forbes India, 72% of Indians between the ages of 18 and 34 use YouTube regularly. This makes it one of the most popular platforms for millennials in India.
4) The majority of videos on YouTube are uploaded by amateur content creators rather than professional filmmakers or actors. This is because YouTube does not charge any fees for uploading videos or for viewing them offline.