10 most viewed Indian youtube videos of all time
10 most viewed Indian youtube videos of all time
Indian YouTube videos are some of the most viewed in the world. In this article, we will list the 10 most viewed Indian YouTube videos of all time. These videos have collectively garnered over 1.5 billion views!
1. Indians in Hollywood – This video has over 1 billion views and is a compilation of clips from Bollywood movies featuring Indian actors and actresses. It provides a unique perspective into the cultural differences between India and Hollywood and highlights the success that Indian actors and actresses have achieved in the global entertainment industry.
2. The Stunning Truth About Indian Castles – This video has over 800 million views and is an exploration of some of India’s most famous castles, including those in Rajasthan, Jaipur, and Udaipur. The video provides an interesting insight into the history and architecture of these buildings, as well as the lifestyles of the people who lived there centuries ago.
3. The Amazing Journey Of An Indian Monk – This video has over 650 million views and tells the story of an Indian monk who travels throughout India to teach Buddhist teachings to children. This video is particularly touching because it shows how one man can have such a positive impact on so many people’s lives.
4. Why Is India So Popular? – This video has over 550 million views and discusses some of the reasons why India is so popular among tourists worldwide. It covers topics such as geography, culture, religion, food, etc., which makes
famous Indian YouTubers
1. Pranav Jani – with over 27 million subscribers, Pranav is one of the most popular Indian YouTubers. His videos typically consist of comedy sketches and stunts, with a strong focus on creativity and storytelling.
2. Rohan Kapoor – Rohan is another well-known Indian YouTuber, with over 18 million subscribers. His videos typically consist of creative content, including gaming commentary and humor.
3. Smosh – One of the most popular YouTube channels in the world, Smosh has over 900 million views and over 120 million subscribers. The channel predominantly consists of comedic skits and video game reviews but has also produced other successful content such as sitcoms and documentaries.
4. Tushar Gandhi – With over 10 million subscribers, Tushar is one of the most popular Indian YouTubers for his vlogs and comedy sketches. He often uses social issues to entertain his viewers and has even performed stand-up comedy in front of large audiences.
5. Kanika Dhawan – With over 8 million subscribers, Kanika is one of the most popular Indian YouTubers for her video game commentary and reviews. She frequently collaborates with other YouTubers to produce high-quality content and is known for her candidness and enthusiasm for video games.
6. Dhruv Bhalla – Dhruv is another well-known Indian YouTuber, with
brown skin India arie youtube
The brown-skinned people of India have always been a part of the country’s culture and history. In fact, there are many brown-skinned people who have achieved great success in various fields, including cinema, television, and music. Here are the 10 most-viewed Indian youtube videos of all time:
1. Arjun Rampal – Brown Skin Beauty Queen
This heartwarming video was uploaded in 2013 and has since garnered over 1.5 million views. In it, Arjun Rampal – a brown-skinned Indian actor – promotes self-love and acceptance of one’s natural beauty. He encourages others to celebrate their own individuality and uniqueness, regardless of their skin color or ethnicity. This powerful message is sure to resonate with anyone who has ever felt marginalized or alone.
2. Arie Luyendyk Jr. – Brown Skinned Love Story
This emotional video was uploaded in 2012 and has since amassed over 2 million views. It tells the story of Arie Luyendyk Jr., a brown-skinned American race car driver who falls in love with a white woman on an international TV show. Despite initial reservations, the couple eventually chooses to marry in real life. The video quickly went viral, inspiring millions of viewers around the world to explore their own relationships and identities beyond traditional societal norms.
3. Harish Rawat – Brown is Beautiful
This inspirational video was uploaded in 2017 and has since amassed over 2 million
India is a country with a large population of brown skin people.
India has a population of over 1 billion people, making it the second most populous country in the world. Brown skin is the most common skin color in India, with over 80% of the population having brown or black skin. This is due to the large amount of sunlight that Indians are exposed to, which causes their skin to darken. Indian culture places a high value on brown skin, as it is seen as a sign of beauty and health. In fact, many light-skinned Indians will use artificial tanning products to darken their skin.
Many of these people have videos on youtube that are popular with viewers.
Some of these people have millions of followers on social media.
They are often considered to be celebrities in their own right.
Many of them make a living through their online presence.
There are many people who have gained a large following online. These people are often considered to be celebrities in their own right. Many of them make a living through their online presence. They have built up a large fan base that watches their videos and follows them on social media. These people have used the internet to gain fame and fortune.
Some of the most viewed videos from India are about culture and life in the country.
One of the most popular videos from India is a tour of the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and it is located in Agra, India. The video gives viewers a look at the inside and outside of the Taj Mahal, and it also includes information about its history.
Another popular video from India is a street food tour of Mumbai. This video showcases some of the best street food that Mumbai has to offer, including dishes like pani puri and bhelpuri. The video also provides viewers with an opportunity to see how these dishes are prepared.
These videos provide viewers with a glimpse into Indian culture and life in the country. They are both informative and entertaining, and they offer a unique perspective on India that can be difficult to find elsewhere.