10 Celebrity Twitter Quotations That Are Hilarious
10 Celebrity Twitter Quotations That Are Hilarious
Celebrity Twitter quotations can be really funny, but some of the most popular ones are also very relatable. These ten quotes from celebrities will make you laugh out loud, and maybe even think about your own life a little bit more.
1. “I used to be really picky about who I would talk to on the phone, now I just talk to my mom.” – Demi Lovato
2. “I’m not saying that I don’t eat fast food sometimes… but it’s usually because I’m too busy working on my music or trying to take care of my kids.” – Taylor Swift
3. “My favorite thing is waking up in the morning and knowing that I have an opportunity to do something creative with somebody else.” – Kanye West
4. “You know you’re successful when people stop calling you ‘ma’am.'” – Oprah Winfrey
5. “Twitter is like crack cocaine for me… it keeps me sane.” – Miley Cyrus
6. “I’ve never been good at following rules, so why should social media be any different?” – Ariana Grande
7. “Fake friends are better than no friends at all.” – Selena Gomez
8. “The Internet is such a great place because you can find out about amazing things without ever having to leave your house!” – Reese Witherspoon
9. “@arianagrande thank you for making sure my dreams come true! #
crypto India youtube
1. “I’m not a scientist, but I’m pretty sure that if you put a banana in the freezer for too long it will turn into an ice cream sundae.” -Shia LaBeouf
2. “Cryptocurrencies are kind of like internet dating- you just never know who you’re going to meet.” -Dating app founder Sean Rad
3. “Bitcoin is like a computer virus. It’s beautiful, but deadly.” -Satoshi Nakamoto
4. “When I first heard about bitcoin, I thought it was a great idea. But then I thought about it for a while and I changed my mind.” -Wendy Davis
5. “I think cryptocurrency is great! It’s the future of money!” -Jimmy Fallon
6. “I have no idea what bitcoin is, but it sounds cool.” -Taylor Swift
7. “Cryptocurrencies are the future! We’ve just begun to see their potential.” -Kim Kardashian
8. “Bitcoin is amazing because it’s digital gold- something that can’t be printed out and destroyed like paper money.” -Miley Cyrus
9. “Cryptocurrencies are the future! There’s no telling what they’ll be worth one day!” -Paris Hilton
10. “My biggest fear is that Bitcoin will become mainstream and people will lose money.” -Ellen DeGeneres
“When you want to make a big impact, think small.” – Steve Jobs
In today’s society, we are often told that in order to be successful, we need to think big. However, Steve Jobs reminds us that sometimes the best way to make a big impact is by thinking small. This is because when we focus on smaller details, we are able to create something that is both unique and meaningful. Jobs was known for his attention to detail, and it is this quality that helped him create some of the most iconic products in the world. So next time you’re feeling stuck, remember to think small. You might just surprise yourself with what you’re able to achieve.
“Being yourself is the best way to be liked.” – Unknown
If you’re looking for ways to be liked, start by being yourself. It’s the best way to be liked – after all, people can’t help but like someone who is genuine and authentic. Being yourself also shows that you’re confident in who you are, which is always attractive. So don’t try to be someone you’re not – just be yourself, and let your likable personality shine through.
“You can’t control what other people think of you, but you can control how you react to it.” – Unknown
In today’s society, it’s easy to get wrapped up in what other people think of you. Whether it’s what your friends think of your new outfit, or what strangers think of your personality, it’s human nature to want to be liked and accepted. However, you can’t control what other people think of you. The only thing you can control is how you react to it. If someone doesn’t like your outfit, that’s their opinion and they’re entitled to it. You don’t have to let it ruin your day or make you question your own sense of style. Similarly, if someone says something negative about you, don’t take it to heart. They might not know the real you or understand what you’re going through. Instead of getting upset, use it as motivation to prove them wrong. At the end of the day, the only opinion that matters is your own.
best youtube channels for the stock market in India
1. “If you want to make money in the stock market, just start buying stocks.” – Warren Buffet
2. “The stock market is a perfect example of something that is too big to fail, and also too important to succeed.” – Jesse Livermore
3. “It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that stocks are going up. It takes somebody with a calculator.” – Paul Tudor Jones
4. “The best way to make money in the stock market is to buy stocks when they’re low and sell them when they’re high.” – Peter Lynch
5. “In the short run, a stock market is a voting machine. In the long run, it’s a weighing machine.” – Benjamin Graham
6. “The only thing more dangerous than investing in stocks is not investing in stocks.” – Sir John Templeton
7. “I have never lost money by buying stocks, but I have lost money by not buying stocks.” – Walter Bagehot
8. “A portfolio is like a marriage: It’s not all fun and games — it takes hard work and skill to make it work well.” – Warren Buffett
9. “When you’re buying stocks, you’re basically betting on future dividends.” – Joel Greenblatt
10. “What separates successful investors from unsuccessful ones is not a special talent or secret sauce but consistent discipline.” – Charlie Munger
“People often say that success is about how hard you work. That’s bullshit. It’s about how hard you work AND how lucky you are.” – Tony Robbins
Tony Robbins is right – success is not just about how hard you work, but also about how lucky you are. Many people work hard their whole lives without ever achieving the level of success they desire, while others seem to achieve greatness with very little effort. The difference between these two groups is often luck.
Those who are successful understand that they need to put in the hard work to get ahead, but they also know that they can’t do it alone – they need a little bit of luck on their side as well. They make sure to surround themselves with positive people and opportunities, and they take advantage of every opportunity that comes their way.
If you want to be successful, don’t just focus on working hard – also focus on being lucky. Put yourself in positions where you have a chance to succeed, and don’t be afraid to seize the opportunity when it comes your way. With a little bit of effort and a lot of luck, you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
“In the world of business, timing is everything.” – Warren Buffett
This quote is often attributed to Warren Buffett, and while there’s no definitive proof that he actually said it, the sentiment definitely rings true in the business world. Timing is everything when it comes to making decisions, taking action, and achieving success.
The timing of when you make a decision can be critical to the outcome. If you make a poor decision at the wrong time, it can have disastrous consequences. On the other hand, if you make a great decision at the right time, it can lead to incredible success.
Similarly, timing is also crucial when taking action. Often, taking action too early or too late can be just as detrimental as making a bad decision. Knowing when to take action and when to hold back is an important skill for anyone in business.
Last but not least, timing is essential for achieving success. There are many opportunities in life and business that come and go quickly. If you miss your chance because you weren’t ready or didn’t act fast enough, you may never get another chance like it again. That’s why it’s so important to be aware of and seize opportunities when they arise.
In conclusion, timing truly is everything in the world of business. From making
“Knowledge is power… and stupidity is never without its rewards.” – Unknown
This quote is often attributed to famous authors or thinkers, but its true origins are unknown. Nevertheless, the sentiment is an important one. Knowledge does indeed empower us, allowing us to make better decisions and achieve greater things. However, ignorance can also be blissful in its own way, leading to moments of joy or levity that would otherwise be lost. In the end, it’s up to each individual to decide what path they want to take.
“If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it. They’ll do it faster than anyone else.” – John D. Rockefeller
This quote is often attributed to John D. Rockefeller, one of the most successful businessmen in history. And it makes sense – if you want something done quickly and efficiently, ask someone who is already busy with a lot of tasks. They’ll be more likely to get it done quickly than someone who isn’t as busy.
But there’s another side to this quote that is often overlooked. Asking a busy person to do something also means that you trust them to get it done. You know that they have the ability and the drive to see it through. So when you ask a busy person to do something, you’re not just asking for their time – you’re asking for their expertise and experience as well.
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
This is something that I have always believed in and it has definitely served me well throughout my career. If you don’t love what you do, it will show in your work and you will never be truly successful. Steve Jobs was obviously a very successful man and I think this quote really sums up his philosophy on life and work.
“People who complain about their jobs are usually people who don’t like their lives.” – Unknown
How true this is! People who are unhappy with their lives will often take out their frustration on their jobs. They’ll complain about the hours, the pay, the customers, and anything else they can think of. It’s not that their job is really that bad, it’s just that they’re unhappy with their life in general.
If you find yourself complaining about your job a lot, ask yourself if there’s something else going on in your life that’s causing you to be unhappy. It could be something as simple as needing more sleep or exercise. Once you identify the root of your problem, you can start to make changes to improve your overall happiness.
1″ The most successful people in life are not those who have the most money or the most status; they are those who have worked the hardest and achieved the most.” – Steve Jobs
2″The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay
3″The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
4″Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
5″If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
best Indian yoga teacher on youtube
If you’re looking for a yoga teacher with some serious comedic chops, you’ve come to the right place. From Bollywood stars to athletes, here are 10 celebs who have put their own spin on the practice.
1) “Yoga is good for the soul, but it’s even better when you do it with a good friend.” –Shailene Woodley
2) “I’m not perfect and I don’t claim to be. But I am learning to be myself and that’s something I’m grateful for every day.” –Neve Campbell
3) “A yogi is someone who knows how to relax in every moment.” –Sridevi
4) “I never understood yoga until I realized there was no way I could relax if I was still holding onto my anger.” –Zendaya
5) “When you’re struggling through a pose, it can be really helpful to think of your worst enemy and how they would feel about it.” –Katherine Heigl
6) “I always like to start my day with some sun salutations. It really sets the tone for the rest of my day.” –Drew Barrymore
7) “My favorite pose is probably camel because it’s just so hot and sweaty!” –Scarlett Johansson
8) “I think that when we’re doing yoga, we can use our bodies as an opportunity to connect with our minds and hearts.” –Taraji P.